BOBST is one of the world’s leading suppliers of substrate processing, printing and converting equipment and services for the label, flexible packaging, folding carton and corrugated industries.
Founded in 1890 by Joseph Bobst in Lausanne, Switzerland, BOBST has a presence in more than 50 countries, runs 19 production facilities in 11 countries and employs more than 5 800 people around the world. The firm recorded a consolidated turnover of CHF 1.563 billion for the year ended December 31, 2021.
Produce quality corrugated board packaging with BOBST equipment for the following production processes:
- Flexo post-printing presses
- CI flexo printing presses
- Flatbed die-cutters
3. Inline production
- Flexo printing & flatbed die-cutting lines
- Flexo printing & folder-gluers (FFG)
- Flexo printing & rotary die-cutters (DRO)